Study, Research, or Teach abroad with Fulbright!

What is Fulbright?

  • Fulbright provides grants for individually designed research projects, graduate study and assistant English Teaching programs that all take place outside of the United States. During their grants, Fulbrighters meet, work, live with and learn from the people of the host country, sharing experiences and building relationships.


Where can I go on a Fulbright?

Who can apply?

  • To be eligible, you must be a citizen or national of the U.S. at the time of application.
  • You will need to have completed your bachelor’s degree before your grant starts—for this round, it means graduating by June 2022 for most of the options.
  • You should not have a PhD at the time you apply
  • There may be country by country language requirements you will need to meet.

How can I learn more and plan my application?

  • Below are 3 steps you can take today to learn more!
    1. Attend our upcoming Fulbright Information Session!
    2. Join Global Fellowships Prep to stay in the loop and to access application support resources.
    3. We have a small team of dedicated Fulbright advisors at UW—connect with us!